Typical Applications for Slide Gates:
- Located at intermediate discharge points on screw conveyors for evenly loading to discharge or feeder equipment
- Located at the discharge of a larger silo to cut-off the flow of bulk materials to a screw feeder
- Located below a skip station conveyor or centrifuge to divert liquids to a drain and solids to downstream shaftless screw conveyors
SCL’s Slide Gates make plant layout much more efficient. Intermediate discharge points with slide gates can be added to a screw conveyor so several different process lines can be fed with bulk materials by opening and closing slide gates as required.
SCL ‘s Slide Gates are standard or can be custom designed for your application based on proven design standards. Bulk materials ranging from free-flowing to sluggish gumbo type materials can be controlled using SCL Slide Gates.
Available Features / Options:
- Wide range of construction materials
- Carbon and stainless steel for every application
- Heavy-duty rollers with anti-friction bearings for withstanding head loads
- Heavy-duty structural frames for greater rigidity
- High Force Actuators to cut through upset conditions
- Dust-Tight Construction to eliminate dust emissions
Pneumatic slide gates can be controlled by either single or multiple ATEX IECEx approved joy stick controllers
SCL offer a complete pneumatic installation and commissioning service.